Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Monday Everyone!

Well its Monday and I am well rested and full of energy from my relaxing weekend. I have to say i didn't do much at all except on an impulse with my boyfriend, we went out and picked up the new iPhone. He got the black and I got the white (see above - minus the half naked man.. ha ha ha)

I think mine is nicer but he likes the black cause its more sleek.. Hmmm.. I dunno what do you guys think?

Anyways, its Great.. I can chat on msn, facebook all the time.. Don't need WiFi for everything. I love it.

So today I will be posting quite a bit since Friday was a no show. Again so sorry. These allergies are killing me. One day I am perfect and the next I am half dead. So I will post two Hotties today.. Keep coming back during the day to get ur updates!

No comments: