Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MILEY SAYS NO TO KATY'S ON SCREEN KISS!

Seems like Katy Perry will not be getting the same-sex lip lock that she wants from Miley Cyrus on the upcoming Teen Choice awards. Miley doesn't look like she is up for the kiss. I guess it's not her thing!

Miley Cyrus says there's no way she's going to be locking lips with Katy Perry at this Sunday's Teen Choice Awards.

The 23-year-old "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker recently said in an interview that she was hoping to snag a same-sex smooch onstage with the 15-year-old Cyrus in the spirit of the infamous Madonna-Britney Spears kiss.

"No thanks," the Hannah Montana star told me yesterday with a laugh. "She sang on my record. So I think she's kind of getting back at me, because she was doing harmonies and backgrounds."

Meow! [SOURCE]

I may be gay but there is just something that would be hot about that kiss. Too bad.. I hope Miley doesn't get too cocky because I like her and want her to stick around longer than other starlets.

No comments: