Friday, August 1, 2008

CHASE AND ED PROMOTING STRAIGHTNESS

Thank God It's Friday Everyone!! I am off this weekend to go camping with my boyfriend and two good friends, Tapscott and Jenia. I am going to post pictures next week for you. We are heading to Cedars Campground, a campsite for the LGBTQ community.. Should be interesting thats for sure. I am scared of Bugs and sleeping outdoors so I am sure I will have interesting stories to share when I get back.

Now on to some gossip.. Lets direct it at some Gossip Boys, Chase Crawford and Ed Westwick. I posted earlier this week about them being seen together, rather close, at a concert. Well it looks like there are some heavy PR work being done here to clear up those pesty Homosexual Rumours.

Apparently, Ed Westwick can stand to be separated from close friend/roommate Chace Crawford… [He] was “seriously making out with some random chick” at Lit bar Wednesday night, says a spy. “When the two left together, Ed was leading her by the hand. He was moving quick, but he had time to wink at a hot brunette before slipping out.” [SOURCE]

Interesting eh??

No comments: